Bioextruder for organics
The simplest, easiest and most effective solution for the organic fraction treatment.
- Organic waste
- Wood waste
- Wood chips
- Compost oversize
- Organic matter for anaerobic digesters
- Compost and organic fraction for anaerobic digestion
- Wood fiber
Compost and organic fraction for anaerobic digestion
25 - 40 m³/h, depending on the mixture composition, the structure and the end size of the product required
20 - 40 m³/h according to the requirements of the product and to the characteristics of the feedstock
The output is a mix with characteristics of high reactivity compared to the raw material, due to:
Higher oxygenation capacity.
Increase of the surface available for the aerobic bacteria.
Structural optimization of the composting material.
Reduced moisture content
• Continuous process
• Increase of biogas yield +50%
• No water required
• Low maintenance cost
• Great shorting of the composting time.
• Less surface required for composting.