The patented and unique worldwide PES – Promeco Extruder System - is the simplest, most flexible, efficient and effective solution to the problems of agglomeration and volume reduction producing briquettes and pellets.
The high flexibility allows the treating of different materials:
- Mixed plastics, paper and cardboard, textiles and wood
- Commercial waste and waste residual from sorting plants
- Industrial solid waste similar to municipal waste
- Plastics:PE, HDPE, EPS, PP, PVC, polymers from ASR
- Mixed inorganic fraction of MSW used as RDF (lightweight plastics, textiles, wood, paper and cardboard)
- ASR Car fluff,pre-treated
- Wood waste and green waste
- RDF pellets,thickened or briquettes
- Profiles and/or finished goods (e.g.: spacers for pallets; poles for agriculture, wheel stoppers, profiles for walls structures and insulation, curbs outdoor)
- Agglomeration of mixed plastics
- Pre-treatment of the organic fraction for composting
- Production of wood fiber from wood chips or wood waste
The PES is even suitable for the pre-treatment of plastic film from washing lines
- Screw diameter: 300 or 600 mm
- Motor (with inverter): 90, 315 or 400 kW
- Power consumption 50-60% of power installed
- Production: from 350 to 2.200 kg/hour or 30 m3/h
- The waste usually has different size, water content, density and composition. The PES is able to handle this difference in the best way.
- The control system, based on PLC logic, continuously checks the most important parameters as current and temperature on the output plate of the machine and arranges the working process automatically.
- The main motor is generously oversized to maintain the production rate even in presence of material “difficult” to treat.
- The average consumption is 60% of the installed capacity.
- Control system based on PLC to monitor continuously several parameters as electrical power consumption and temperature of the extruded material, and to adjust the operations of the machine.